My Health Business
Some most effective home made remedies for tinnitus are:
Dried ginger powder – Mix jaggery and clarified butter with dried ginger powder, heat it and then eat it. It shall cure rustling noises in the ears.
Sesame oil – To calm the ringing in the ears, ten drops of warm sesame oil can be applied daily to each ear. Pour oil in the first ear and allow it to remain for five or ten minutes, then let it drain out. Repeat the same procedure with the other ear, lying on the other side. Typically, this treatment should alleviate tinnitus within eight to ten days.
There is actually no cure for tinnitus with the conventional medicine. And, since last many years, the onus has been on the herbal industry to provide relief, if any, to tinnitus sufferers.
Tinnitus is usually due to damage to the microscopic ends of the hearing nerve in the inner ear. Perfect hearing is possible only if these nerves remain healthy and any damage to these nerves results in tinnitus or hearing impairment.
Some herbal remedies exist which can be used to support all body systems involved in helping the ear to perform its tasks of clear hearing and balance, as well as the circulatory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
Some of the most common herbs & biochemic tissue salts used are
• Ginkgo Biloba is excellent for a number of cerebral and circulatory disorders. It is probably the most widely-used herb for tinnitus and many sufferers swear by this natural ingredient.
• Rosemary dilates and strengthens blood vessels and is an excellent circulation tonic. Rosemary is particularly useful for tinnitus that is caused or worsened by high blood pressure and other circulatory conditions.
• Avena Sativa is effective in reducing high cholesterol levels which can contribute to circulatory problems which cause tinnitus.
• Wild Hyssop is also useful in reducing pain and inflammation.
• Salicylic Ac. (30C) is indicated for tinnitus with loud roaring or ringing sounds, which may be accompanied by deafness or vertigo. This remedy is particularly useful in people whose symptoms began with a bout of flu, Meniere’s disease or long-term use of aspirin.
• Ferrum phosphoricum (Ferrum phos. D6) is a homeopathic biochemic tissue salt which supports the absorption of iron in the body. The protective myelin sheath which surrounds all nerve tissue needs iron to supply this vital nutrient to the nerve cells it encases. Regular use of Ferrum phos. can help to prevent dizziness, headaches and restlessness and is of great benefit for those who tend to feel irritable, tense and tired.
• Magnesium phosphate (Mag. phos. D6) well-known as a homeopathic painkiller, Mag. phos. is also of great benefit to the health of the nerves. It acts as a natural anti-spasmodic and a nerve and muscle relaxant and is also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
Hope all this helps
You may check the source link below for more details on the above
try ear candling
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.