Health practioner UK question?

I’m thinking about becoming a heath practitioner or nutrionalist. This will be a complete career change for me. Does anyone from the UK know what i should do?
I work, so i won’t be able to go to college.

One comment

  • failte1950

    There is an Open Uni Course on health and social care, It will help a lot in getting to your goal and you can set your own pace. It ought to take approx 3 years to complete on a part time basic. Good Luck

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.