Great Gel of coconut oil with aloe vera
I think all of us know about the benefits of aloe Vera Gel and Coconut oil.
Over this last year there have been many articles flying across the net about the benefits of coconut oil and a great oil it is.
I use coconut oil every morning as a moisturizer.
So How do we use this oil for skin problems ?…mixing Coconut oil with Aloe Vera is an amazing combination.
Aloe Vera and Coconut oil are commonly added to body lotions. …we know that but they are always used separately.
So when we combine the two we get double the benefits!
What do we use Aloe Vera for?
• treating sunburns
• soothing irritated skin and skin allergies
• treating stretch marks, aging spots, acne and scars
• hydrating and rejuvenating skin
What do we use Coconut oil for?
• natural moisturizer that slows skin aging
• great lotion for dry skin
• antibacterial and antifungal agent…..this removed my toe fungus
• oil that gives skin a healthy glow
lets get started and make this amazing gel
You will need:
• 1/3 cup pure aloe Vera gel, not juice
• 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (solid)
• essential oil of your choice (vanilla, lavender, rose)
Combine both coconut oil and aloe Vera gel in a mixing bowl.
Mix the ingredients for 5-10 minutes until you get a thick and bright-colored cream. Add in a few drops of essential oil.
Transfer your cream in a glass container with a lid and keep it at room temperature.
How to use it:
Rub it onto your skin, same as you do with any body lotion. But, it is more efficient when applied after showering, because your skin is moist and the pores are open.
There are many other uses of Coconut oil.