Stop Tinnitus Symptoms & Reclaim Silence!
Tinnitus may affect more than half of the American population. A curable ailment within the inner ear canal, tinnitus is noticed by continual ringing, hissing & swishing noises in ears that will not subside. When you suffer from tinnitus, you will feel like you’re insane and no one else can hear the noises.
But you don’t have to suffer – tinnitis symptoms are curable.
5 Small Steps To Silence Tinnitus Symptoms:
Tinnitus symptoms may be common amongst more than twenty five percent of the American population. A curable ailment originating from problems in the inner ear canal, tinnitus is inherent with endless buzzing, ringing or swishing noises that never subside. When the levels of ear ringing are high, it can constitute feelings of insanity and leave you feeling all alone. But you don’t have to feel isolated – noises in ears can be treated and homeopathic treatments have helped many sufferers ease the pain.
tinnitis symptoms can come in a single episode, temporarily for a few days or weeks, or for good. The noises in ears can interfere with an individual’s ability to concentrate and may also cause sleep disturbance with the noises in ears.
General tinnitis symptoms and Causes
* Immense ear wax. When excess wax builds up in the ear canal, it can weaken the ability to hear outside noises and may worsen noises in ears.
* Otis media is the medical term for a middle ear infection or inflammation of the middle ear. If left undiagnosed or untreated, Otis media can lead to infection of the mastoid bone behind the ear, a ruptured ear drum, and hearing loss. Sometimes, tinnitus symptoms begin again following a middle ear infection.
* Brain or head injury. General symptoms of a brain or head injury include loss of consciousness, confusion, drowsiness, personality change, seizures, nausea, headache and vomiting. Roughly 25% of individuals who sustain a brain or head trauma, experience tinnitis symptoms following the injury.
* Meniere’s disease is a disorder of the inner ear that affects balance and hearing. The tinnitus experienced by Meniere’s patients is continual and does not subside with time, although its levels may vary.
* Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth in the middle ear that causes noises in ears. About 75% of people with otosclerosis also experience tinnitis symptoms.
* Weak Circulation may be an indication of a serious heart disorder. Common symptoms of poor circulation include cold hands and feet, white fingers, dizziness when standing quickly, numbness, varicose veins, migraine headaches, tinnitus and noises in ears.
* High Blood Cholesterol: High blood cholesterol clogs arteries that supply oxygen to the nerves of the inner ear. Lowering blood cholesterol levels may reduce tinnitis symptoms.
A helpful tinnitus fact:
Ginkgo biloba has been known to help symptoms of tinnitus as well as depression and your memory.
5 Steps To Silence – Ease Common Tinnitus Symptoms
* Avoid all loud sounds and noisy places.
* Avoid total silence try and mask the tinnitus with white noise.
* Avoid exorbitant use of alcohol, caffeine, or aspirin.
* Wear ear protection when using chain saws, guns, lawn mowers, loud music or power tools. Exposure to loud noises can make tinnitus worse and can also cause additional hearing loss.
* Control stress levels and learn how to relax in stressful situations.
Most people with tinnitus also suffer from anxiety and lack of sleep. At night when all is quiet, the ringing in your ears may sound louder, making it harder to sleep. The lack of sleep, in turn makes you more tired during the day which increases your anxiety and stress. Poor sleep induces depression, negative thoughts and a resultant higher level of anxiety and tinnitus symptoms.
If You have tinnitus you need to read this report