101 Super Foods Review
In the US, Australia and other countries, obesity is fast becoming an epidemic. Besides obesity, another problem that millions of people face is body aches and pains that seem to appear for no reason at all.
People just feel tired, stiff, painful, swollen and they have no idea why. They attribute it to getting old, pollution, genetics, bad luck and tons of other things. What most people do not know is that the cause to most of the inflammation they are suffering is caused by poor food choices.
This lack of knowledge is hurting them literally. In fact, the Time magazine has devoted an entire issue to covering inflammation which it terms as the “Secret Killer”… and it is. Inflammation is a precursor to a whole lot of other major problems such as cancer, asthma, Alzheimer’s, arthritis, tumors, allergies, heart disease and much more. This information is enough to scare most people.
Yet, it’s true.
Mike Kesterdal and Rick Kaselj have written a book on the foods that cause inflammation and more importantly, they have given you 101 superfoods to fight the inflammation and pain you may be experiencing.
These 2 guys are ordinary people just like us. They are not celebrities on talk shows. They do have the necessary credentials that are required to give information that is credible and useful. That’s what makes this product so believable. It’s not hyped up and the focus is on solving people’s problems not on making a buck.
The Good Points:
1) On the official website you are given 3 super foods you can consume to fight inflammation. Kiwis, green tea and pistachios. These are just 3 of the foods in the book and there are 101 such foods! You’re spoilt for choice. The foods are also delicious so you will not have to force yourself to eat stuff that you don’t want to.
2) The program is comprehensive. You are also taught about the different vitamins and minerals required for good health. A deficiency in these vitamins may cause health issues such as joint pain and diabetes. Prevention is better than cure. Eating the super foods will be highly beneficial down the road by keeping you healthy.
3) 100 per cent money back guarantee. Awesome! Whenever a product offers a full refund should you find it unsatisfactory, in most cases it’s a really good product and not some shoddy product created by fly-by-night operators. You can trust this program.
4) The author and his programs have been featured on several sites such as livestrong.com and the San Francisco Chronicle.
The Bad Points:
1) You will need to buy healthy foods to consume. Some people may say that it’s too expensive to eat healthy. This is not true since most of the foods can be obtained at much cheaper prices from farmers markets. Also, you will save yourself on thousands of dollars in health costs down the road.
2) The product is only available online and you will have to download it. That can be a problem to people who do not have an internet connection.
Should You Get It?
You should. This is one of those products that you should share with your friends and family. The information is important and will bring ease to many people’s suffering. Waking up daily to a body that aches and is pain is no fun and extremely demoralizing.
With just a few small changes in our eating habits and replacing bad foods for superfoods, we can be a picture of health and lead a pain free life. This product is a must-get. Period.
>>> Check out ‘101 Super Foods’ Here <<<