Sometimes I cannot Sleep
I do not know about you but every now and then I get nights where I just cannot sleep. The worst of it is that I know about Insomnia and so I am lying in bed doing all the analyzing of the reasons why I cannot sleep. Of course it’s the analyzing that is keeping me awake!
Now I do not suffer from Insomnia let us be clear on that.
The problem of not sleeping with me is usually temporary lasting only a night here and there.
- lying awake for long periods at night before falling asleep
- waking up several times during the night
- waking up early in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep
- feeling tired and not refreshed by sleep
- not being able to function properly during the day and finding it difficult to concentrate
If you suffer from Insomnia then I hope these articles help!