Colon Cancer? Crohn's Disease? 13 year old girl freaking out here!!?
– Abdominal Pain/Discomfort
– Change in Bowl Stuff (constipation/the big D)
– Blood on Toliet Paper (back end)
– Fever that comes and goes
– Lower back discomfort (I do have scoliosis, but it’s never felt like this)
– Pain in abdomin feels like I’m hungry/full/or very uncomfortable
– Wakes me up at night for no reason
– Trouble going to bathroom because it hurts (my rear end)
I have X-Rays on Friday that were clear except for the fact I had some stool backed up in my colon. So, I was put on a laxative to clean it out. I’ve been on it for 2 days, but I still have the pain. Ultra Sound showed nothing either. If this pain isn’t gone by Monday, we’re scheduling the test where I drink barium and they do X-Ray’s. Please tell me what you think this is. I was afraid it was Colon Cancer because my grandfather had it and I know Crohn’s Disease (sometimes) goes with Colon Cancer. Could it be that?
Don’t say "go to the Doc/ER".
No, this has been going on for a month and slowly, but surely, has progressed towards worse.