10 Signs You May Have Candida Overgrowth
You might be wondering, What on earth is candida?
Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, and everyone has a very small amount of it living in their mouth and intestines. Its job is to aid with digestion and nutrient absorption but, when overproduced, candida breaks down the wall of the intestine and spreads through bloodstream, releasing toxic byproducts and wreaking havoc with your health.
How do you get candida overgrowth?
The healthy bacteria in your gut typically keep your candida levels in check.
However, several factors can cause the candida population to get out of hand including eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar (which feed the yeast), consuming alcohol, taking oral contraceptives, living a high-stress lifestyle, Taking a round of antibiotics that killed too many of those friendly bacteria
Here are 10 common candida symptoms
1. Skin and nail fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot & fungus)
2. Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue
3. Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
4. Autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and more
5. Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus & brain fog
6. Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
7. Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
8. Vaginal infections, urinary infections, rectal or vaginal itching
9. Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
10. Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
The medical profession is now much more aware of the problems Candida causes.
Doctors will urge you to take action quickly if you have a Candida infection to prevent serious complications.
It is important that you don’t wait because some of the damage candida can cause is permanent. The fungus can sit dormant in your body for years, waiting to flare up again, and it almost always does eventually!
There is some good news
This website is dedicated to giving you the information and tools you need to fight this deadly invader…
cleansing yourself of Candida may
actually be one of the most powerful methods to prevent the painful trauma of going through cancer in the future…